PAY £40.00 BOOKING FEE ONLY
The outstanding balance is to be paid 14 days prior to course date
Indian Head Massage
Indian Head Massage, also known as Champissage, is an age old system used to improve the health by stimulating the scalp, and includes a massage of the upper arms, face, neck, shoulders, ears and face. It is an extremely relaxing, safe and effective therapy that relieves aches, pains and stress and provides a deep sense of calm and tranquillity.
This workshop aims to give you the skills, knowledge and proficiency to practice Indian Head Massage and add to your complementary therapy treatment menu.
You will receive comprehensive guidance notes and information to take home with you, as well as continued support from our tutors following your successfully passing your practical assessment at the end of the workshop.
Course structure covers:
● What is Indian Head Massage and how does it work?
● History of Indian Head Massage
● Benefits of Indian Head Massage
● Contraindications to Massage
● Chakras and Indian Head Massage
● Indian Head Massage Routine
● Treatment Reactions and Aftercare Advice
● Oils used for Indian Head Massage
● Consultation Form
● Hygiene and Professionalism
● Professional Ethics and Conduct
This course is accredited by The Complementary Medical Association and you will attain Continuing
Professional Development credits.
Course length: 1 Day
Accreditation: 7 CPDs
If you do not see a date or location that suits your needs please contact us at 01933 224097 or email us at email@example.com