PAY £40.00 BOOKING FEE ONLY
The outstanding balance is to be paid 14 days prior to course date
A facial is both a relaxing and beneficial treatment to offer to your clients and these workshops are a great introduction for anyone wanting to learn how to provide this lovely treatment. We offer a one day workshop, which is suitable for complete beginners and covers the following topics.
All equipment needed for the workshop including a training manual will be provided on the day.
Course structure covers:
● Benefits of Facials
● Relevant Anatomy and Physiology
● Hygiene, Health and Safety
● Skin Diseases, Disorders and Contra-indications
● Necessary Equipment Preparation for Facials including Professional Ethics , Client Consultation and Contra-actions to a Facial
● Basic Facial Routine including: Cleanse, Tone, Steam, Extraction, Facial Massage and Mask
● Aftercare Advice
Course length: 1 Day Cost: £145.00 l Accreditation: The IICT
If you do not see a date or location that suits your needs please contact us at 01933 224097 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org